Calvetti Ferguson provides financial statement audits and reviews, employee benefit plan audits, internal controls evaluations, and other forms of assurance. Our firm works with middle-market companies, private equity firms, and high-net-worth individuals nationwide.
What does interning with Calvetti Ferguson look like?
- Opportunity to work on preparing work papers and checking account balances
- Interacting with clients and hands-on work at client meetings
- Chance to travel to client locations and learn about businesses in various industries
- Work collaboratively as a part of a team of auditors
- Assist with financial statement audits and reviews and internal control reviews
- Participate in our connection teams
- Off-site happy hours, team-building activities, professional development opportunities, and more
- Employees that pass the Texas CPA certification within the required time frame are eligible for an employee bonus
Want to hear from our assurance interns?
Calvetti Ferguson is ready to help you develop your career and lead you on the right path to grow in an inclusive team-oriented environment. From recruiting events at college campuses to in-depth interviews and dinners, our recruiting team wants to learn more about you and help you gain knowledge of what life at Calvetti Ferguson looks like.