Empowering change and making an impact
As a non-profit organization, you are always looking for ways to improve your efficiency and effectiveness. Calvetti Ferguson can help you do just that. We have a long history of providing non-profits with high-quality accounting, tax, and technology advisory services. Our team of experts understands your organization’s unique financial challenges and can develop customized solutions to help you achieve your goals.
We believe that every non-profit is unique. That’s why we take a collaborative approach to working with our clients. We listen to your needs and work with you to develop a plan that meets your specific requirements. We are committed to helping you achieve your mission and make a difference in the world.
Recent experience and service offerings include:
- Tax consulting and assistance with transition to a public charity for an organization that provides military members with financial assistance through education and scholarships and an organization that organizes mountain biking groups and protects cycling trails.
- Section 179D services can be provided to qualifying organizations that implement energy-efficient systems to discover potential tax savings.
- Tax compliance for an organization comprised of individuals who promote local business growth.
- Corporate accounting support for a foundation that provides housing to low-income individuals and various charitable, religious organizations.
- Transactional accounting for an organization that provides after-school academic programs for at-risk students.
- Employee benefit plan audits for all types of defined benefit plans, 401k, 403b, ESOPs, etc. to ensure compliance, fulfill fiduciary responsibilities, mitigate risk, and improve operations.
- IT assessment, cyber security assessment, and IT outsourcing can be provided to non-profit organizations and foundations to help improve their technological infrastructure, overall security, and efficiency.
- Accounting process review and implemention
- Benchmarking analysis
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Cash flow analysis
- Cybersecurity check-up
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Internal control evaluations
- IT assessments
- Outsourced accounting
- Risk assessments
- Strategic planning
- Tax planning & consulting
- Virtual CIO/CISO services
Calvetti Ferguson works with middle-market companies, private equity firms, and high-net-worth individuals nationwide. Regardless of the complexity of the compliance, assurance, advisory, or accounting need, our team stands ready to assist you. Please complete the form below, and we will follow up with you shortly.