C-Level strategy and support without the hefty price tag
A virtual CIO/CISO (vCIO) from Calvetti Ferguson provides organizations with access to expertise and guidance in IT and security governance and management. A vCIO is typically focused in helping organizations optimize the value that they derive from their IT systems and processes while also ensuring alignment with business objectives, industry standards, and best practices, all the while reducing the exposure to risks.
Our experienced professionals have a deep understanding of IT and security governance and management best practices, frequently present at conferences, advise technology vendors, deliver specialized training, advise lawmakers, and have published articles and books on IT and security.
Your vCIO/CISO can help you with the following tasks and roles:
- Budget management
- Business continuity & disaster recovery planning
- Business process design and optimization
- Cost savings assessments
- Cyber security roadmap development
- Data security / data privacy management
- Governance consulting
- IT due diligence for transactions
- IT general controls assessment
- IT strategic planning
- IT-related SOX documentation and testing
- New product / application research, technology selection and vendor analysis
- Reporting against IT performance
- Risk manager
- Software selection and vendor / outsourcer evaluations
- Technology integration services
- Vendor risk management advisory
Overall, our virtual CIO/CISO service is a cost-effective and flexible solution that can be tailored to your organization’s specific needs and objectives. Let us help you optimize the value of your IT systems and processes and ensure that they are being used in a way that supports your overall business objectives.
Calvetti Ferguson works with middle-market companies, private equity firms, and high-net-worth individuals across the country. Regardless of the complexity of the compliance, assurance, advisory, or accounting need, our team is ready to help you. Please complete the form below, and we will follow up with you shortly.