Empowering efficiency, delivering quality
The manufacturing industry encompasses a wide range of sectors, from aerospace and automotive to electronics and food production. These companies are essential contributors to job creation, innovation, and economic growth. Because of the industry’s great importance, manufacturing companies need a firm to help carry out their specialized accounting needs. We’ll help you improve efficiency, meet tax obligations, reduce costs, and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements through the industry’s complexities.
Recent experience and service offerings include:
- Financial statement audits for a company that delivers utility-scale storage projects integrating with renewable power generation for utilities, government agencies and industrial companies globally.
- Tax consulting and planning services for a manufacturer of industrial and commercial air filtration solutions that custom designs their products for their customers.
- Corporate tax planning and compliance for a company that specializes in plastic injection molding.
- Internal control evaluations and risk assessments for car part manufacturers and construction supply companies.
- Employee benefit plan audits for various types of manufacturing companies such as food and beverage, aerospace, and electronics manufacturers that range in size from $20M to $500M in revenue.
- M&A sell-side representation for biotech, wooden pallet, steel boiler tubes, and paint booths manufacturing companies.
- Quality of earnings analysis and M&A consulting for manufacturers of specialty valves, pipeline products, and hunting equipment.
- Litigation services representing a C-corporation that manufactures and distributes energy drinks.
Are you struggling with operations, regulations, competitors, or other issues? Our manufacturing team has the diverse experience to look at your challenges from any angle. In addition, our CPAs receive industry-specific training, so you won’t spend time educating them on your business. As your trusted business advisor, we will provide the high level of service you expect.
- Acquisition strategy and integration
- Corporate restructuring & turnaround
- Cost segregation studies
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Financial statement audtis
- Forensic accounting
- Internal control evaluations and risk assessments
- Outsourced accounting services
- R&D tax credit studies
- Section 179D tax deduction
- Sell-side and buy-side due diligence
- Tax planning & compliance
- Transfer pricing
Calvetti Ferguson works with middle-market companies, private equity firms, and high-net-worth individuals across the country. Regardless of the complexity of the compliance, assurance, advisory or accounting need, our team stands ready to assist you. Please complete the form below, and we will follow up with you shortly.