Keeping You Ahead of the Game
Music, film, art, recreation, gaming—the entertainment industry has it all. While this industry is a large part of the economy, it comes with challenges like changing consumer preferences, talent management, technological advances, monetization, and revenue generation.
Regardless of your entertainment sector, our team can help you navigate this ever-changing industry to make the best decisions for your company. With our recent experience and service offerings, as well as our CPA’s industry-specific training, we can provide the best path to solutions to give you the competitive advantage you have been looking for.
Recent experiences and service offerings include:
- Employee benefit plan audits for a theatrical management and development company specializing in live performances and a large professional ballet company producing over 85 performances a year.
- Employee retention tax credit consulting for a company producing custom dancewear such as practice attire and competition costumes.
- Tax compliance for a company specializing in off-road racing competitions, recreation, and off-road kart manufacturing, having produced over 500 karts that currently compete in competitions across the western United States.
- Annual financial statement audit for a multi-recreational activity company.
- Outsourced financial accounting and reporting for an outdoor sporting club specializing in hunting, various sports and recreation, and fine dining.
- Tax consulting and planning for an athletic club specializing in CrossFit, a company providing pet boarding services and training, and a global agency providing professional entertainment and education in the arts.
Given our experience across the entertainment industry, Calvetti Ferguson understands the difficulties you face and how to keep your company ahead of the game and profitable no matter what the future holds.
- Cash flow management & GL accounting
- Charitable gift planning
- Cost segregation studies
- Cybersecurity check-up
- Entity structuring
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Employee retention tax credit consulting
- Estate & gift tax planning
- Federal and state tax compliance and planning
- Financial statement audits, reviews, and compilations
- IRS audit assistance
- IT assessment
- Litigation support
- Outsourced accounting services
- SOC 1 and 2 reporting
- Transaction advisory
- Valuations and quality of earnings
- Wealth management
Calvetti Ferguson works with middle-market companies, private equity firms, and high-net-worth individuals nationwide. Regardless of the complexity of the compliance, assurance, advisory, or accounting need, our team stands ready to assist you. Please complete the form below, and we will follow up with you shortly.