Food & Beverage
Providing profitability through challenges
As a business in the food and beverage industry, you’re constantly faced with challenges from evolving customer demand, regulating inventory, supply chain woes, government regulations, economic shifts, and fickle consumer behavior.
Whether you are a large chain corporation, or a small local business, partnering with an accounting firm that understands the difficulties the industry faces can benefit your business’ profitability.
Recent experience and service offerings includes:
- Financial statement audits for franchisor and franchisee restaurants with multi-site locations within the United States; including: quick service, fine dining, and nightlife concepts.
- Corporate tax planning, compliance, and sales and use tax for large franchisor restaurant chains.
- Financial savings and investment plan audit for a large chain national restaurant corporation with more than 75 restaurants in the United States.
- Hotel restaurant experience including consulting on tip credits for waitstaff.
- Corporate and state and local tax compliance for a fast-food chain with over 800 locations in the United States.
- Outsourced financial accounting and reporting for restaurant groups and wine bars; including: system and process enhancements while building out reporting and performance tracking indicators.
- Accounting process, controls, and management training for a regional fast-food franchise with over 200 locations.
- Quality of earnings report for the acquisition of quick and casual dining restaurant averaging $4.5MM of revenue per restaurant.
Calvetti Ferguson understands the challenges and evolutionary changes the food and beverage sector has undergone and can provide the best path to solutions to give you a competitive advantage. We have experience across all types of food and beverage companies—from emerging brands to distributors to restaurant chains. No matter what the future holds, our firm has the expertise to help you stay competitive and profitable.
- Benchmarking analysis
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Business tax compliance
- Buy- and sell-side due diligence
- Buyer and seller representation
- Cash flow analysis
- Cybersecurity check-up
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Financial statement audits, reviews and compilations
- Food, labor and bar cost analysis and profitability studies
- Inventory management
- M&A transaction advisory
- Outsourced accounting
- Point-of-sale accounting systems and analysis
- R&D tax credit studies
- Sales and use tax
- Strategic planning
Calvetti Ferguson works with large chain corporations to small local businesses in the food and beverage industry. Regardless of the complexity of the compliance, assurance, advisory or accounting need, our team stands ready to assist you. Please complete the form below, and we will follow up with you shortly.