Your constant during change
Distribution companies play a crucial role in ensuring that goods are efficiently and effectively transported from one point to another in the supply chain. They operate in various industries, including manufacturing, retail, healthcare, food and beverage, and technology. With the multitude of industries distributors reach and the variety of functions they serve, it is crucial to partner with a firm that knows your company’s needs. We’ll help you improve efficiency, reduce costs, and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements through the complexities of the industry.
Struggling with operations, regulations, competitors, or other issues? Our distribution team has the diverse experience needed to look at your challenges from any angle. In addition, our CPAs receive industry-specific training, so you won’t spend time educating them on your business. As your trusted business advisor, we will provide the high level of service you expect.
Recent experience and service offerings include:
- Corporate tax planning and compliance for a trucking company that hauls pneumatic bulk commodities and a distributor of beauty salon equipment.
- Employee benefit plan audits for various distribution clients in areas such as aerospace, food and beverage, baby products, clothing, electronics, metal fabrication, and retail.
- Financial statement audits for distributors supplying valves and actuation to the oil & gas industry worldwide and clients in the aerospace, electronics, and metal fabrication space.
- M&A buy-side representation for a distributor of auto parts and related products.
- M&A consulting and quality of earnings analysis for a furniture distributor and specialty home product company.
- M&A sell-side representation for S-corporations such as HVAC contractors and steel barrel distributors.
- Specialty tax credit consulting for a company that retrofits trucks to service oil wells in the field.
- Tax return preparation and consulting for a fluid power distributor company with products such as automatic lubrication, filtration, pneumatic and hydraulic power units, and related parts.
- Acquisition strategy and integration
- Corporate restructuring & turnaround
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Financial statement audits
- Forensic accounting
- Internal control evaluations and risk assessments
- Outsourced accounting services
- Real estate tax incentives
- R&D tax credit studies
- Section 179D tax deduction
- Sell-side and buy-side due diligence
- Tax planning & compliance
- Transfer pricing
Calvetti Ferguson works with middle-market companies, private equity firms, and high-net-worth individuals across the country. Regardless of the complexity of the compliance, assurance, advisory or accounting need, our team stands ready to assist you. Please complete the form below, and we will follow up with you shortly.