Taking care of your business like you take care of patients
Burdened by the pressures arising from fluctuating costs, evolving regulations, and patient care concerns? You don’t have to face these challenges alone. Whether your organization operates in private clinics, medical device manufacturing, or healthcare services, Calvetti Ferguson is here to collaborate to address the unique hurdles within the healthcare industry.
Our teams collaborate to deliver a smooth and hassle-free experience. A few of the benefits of choosing Calvetti Ferguson are:
Our team consists of partners and directors with extensive experience working alongside leaders in the healthcare industry. This experience helps us communicate well with our clients and understand how changes in the healthcare industry can affect their organizations. Below, you can find some of our experience working with healthcare organizations.
- Tax consulting and planning services performed annually for a large pediatric clinic.
- Quality of earnings sell-side report for a private testosterone therapy clinic looking to expand operations.
- Transactional accounting services for a medical practice with multiple practitioners specializing in primary care with a net revenue of $50 million.
- Financial statement audit services for a medical laboratory company specializing in mobile laboratory services.
- Assessed fair market value and commercial reasonableness for a healthcare management consulting company.
- Corporate accounting support for a medical practice specializing in brain and spine care.
Insights and Guidance
Whether you seek support for your healthcare firm or a specific transaction, our integrated, multidisciplinary teams are well-prepared to offer comprehensive guidance. From strategic advisory services to tax planning and compliance, assurance and accounting services, and all the areas in between, we are here to offer the assistance you need to navigate the complexities of the healthcare industry successfully.
- Bankruptcy and restructuring
- Business valuations
- Cost segregation studies
- Cyber security assessments
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Federal tax services
- Financial statement audits
- Internal control evaluations and risk assessments
- IT assessments
- M&A transaction advisory
- Outsourced accounting services
- Quality of earnings
- R&D tax credit studies
- Section 179D tax deduction
- SOC 1 and 2 reporting
- Succession planning
- Virtual CIO/CISO services
Calvetti Ferguson works with middle-market companies, private equity firms, and high net worth individuals across the country. Regardless of the complexity of the compliance, assurance, advisory or accounting need, our team stands ready to assist you. Please complete the form below, and we will follow up with you shortly.