Building solutions together
You have challenges and we have solutions. Our firm knows how to tackle complex and often-times confusing construction issues like increased competition, higher labor costs, and seasonality.
Who have we helped? Glad you asked. We’ve worked with general contractors, specialty subcontractors, utility contractors, real estate developers, and service organizations to solve problems, keep their financials in order, and exceed expectations.
Are you tired of training your current CPA firm’s employees on industry-specific terms and best practices? Our team understands the blueprint of the construction industry and will provide you with solutions to give you a competitive advantage. We stay current through active involvement in local and national organizations like Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA), Construction Industry CPAs and Consultants (CICPAC), Houston Contractors Association, and the Surety Associations of Dallas/Fort Worth and Houston.
- Accounting for revenue recognition under GAAP
- Business valuations
- Due diligence on buying or selling businesses
- Financial statement audits
- Internal control assessments
- Lease accounting standards under GAAP
- Outsourced accounting services
- Real estate tax incentives
- Research & development tax credit studies
- Section 179D tax deduction
- Succession planning
- Tax planning and compliance
Calvetti Ferguson works with mid-market companies, private equity firms, and high net worth individuals across the country. Regardless of the complexity of the compliance, assurance, advisory or accounting need, our team stands ready to assist you. Please complete the form below, and we will follow up with you shortly.