Based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the National MS Society will not host the 2020 edition of Bike MS: Texas MS 150 in person. Instead, they will continue to fuel life-changing breakthroughs for people affected by MS through an exciting, virtual fundraising experience. Additionally, they will also announce a special, one-day cycling celebration to occur Fall 2020.
Houston, TX (January 27, 2020) – Calvetti Ferguson is happy to announce we are a sponsor of the Texas Builders Texas MS 150 team. The Texas Builders MS 150 team (formerly known as Houston Builders) is celebrating its 20th anniversary in 2020. To date, the team has raised over $2 million to end multiple sclerosis. Our team is comprised of individuals, families, and friends in the architecture, engineering, and construction-related industries in Houston, Austin and around the state. Many are members of one or more of the following organizations: Associated Builders and Contractors, Associated General Contractors, American Institute of Architects, American Subcontractors Association, and ASTM.
The Texas MS 150 ride takes place on May 2 & 3, 2020. Routes begin in Houston or Austin, Texas and continue through La Grange to finish in College Station. Routes vary between 155 and 177 miles, depending on the starting point of the ride. Route maps can be found here.
Bike MS is the largest fundraising bike series in the world. Each year, nearly 75,000 cyclists and more than 6,000 teams ride together to change the world for people with MS.
Join our team today to enjoy the member benefits listed below:
- Monthly happy hours with team members and volunteers (October through April)
- Access to Texas Builders team tent at the finish line on both days.
- Saturday night in La Grange:
- A hot snack and cold beverages when you arrive;
- Massages available;
- Dinner on Saturday night in the team tent;
- Breakfast on Sunday morning, also in the team tent; and
- Networking with other team riders.
- Sunday at Kyle Field in College Station:
- Snacks and cold beverages when you arrive on Sunday.
- Saturday night in La Grange:
- Access to use the team truck to load your gear from either Austin or Houston (Legacy Stadium) to the Texas Builders team tent in La Grange for the Saturday night stay.
- Fundraising advice from top MS fundraisers about how to meet – and beat – your fundraising goal.
- Team jersey and t-shirt.
Team pricing is listed below.
- $60 until February 15, 2020. You can purchase an additional jersey for $60 more.
- $80 from February 16- March 31, 2020. You can purchase an additional jersey for $80 more.
Calvetti Ferguson co-hosted a webinar focused on cybersecurity challenges in the COVID environment with Dean & Draper Tuesday, August 18, 2020, at 10 - 11 a.m. CDT. Our experts discussed best...
Calvetti Ferguson and the Houston Chapter of the Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) will present a complimentary webinar on Thursday, June 4, 2020 from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. CDT...
Calvetti Ferguson knows how important it is to stay up to date with all the legislative updates in response to COVID-19. We are honored to host Congressman Kevin Brady, Eighth District of Texas and...