• Minimum of 8 years of relevant tax experience including technical tax consulting, research, and implementation of planning strategies.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience supervising multiple direct reports and reviewing their work product.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in accounting, JD, or LLM.
• Active CPA and / or law license.
• Significant experience working with issues and compliance related to high net worth individuals, their personal tax returns, trust returns, and gift & estate planning.
Strong project management, organizational, and time management skills.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.