The Tax Senior Associate will supervise and guide the daily activities of tax associates and interns. To accomplish that, the ideal candidate must have a technical background in partnership, C- and S-corporation and individual tax returns, as well as have the ability to effectively communicate both to other CF staff and clients. Experience in real estate, oil & gas, estate & trusts, or high-net-worth individuals is a plus. CPA certification is preferred but will be required for future advancement opportunities.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in accounting.
- 2+ years of experience, preferably in public accounting.
- Must be CPA eligible in Texas.
- Proficient in partnership, corporate and individual taxation.
- Solid oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office software suite.
- Excellent research ability.
- Mentor and coach tax associates and interns.
- Desire to give back to your community.