The Tax Senior Associate will supervise and guide the daily activities of tax associates and interns. To accomplish that, the ideal candidate must have a technical background in partnership, S corporation, C corporation, and individual tax returns. The candidate will have the ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in written form, with other CF staff and clients. The Tax Senior Associate will review tax workpapers and returns prepared by others and prepare more complex tax returns. Experience in real estate, manufacturing, oil & gas, estate & trust, and / or high-net-worth individuals is a plus.
CPA certification required. A candidate who has passed all four parts of the CPA exam with certification pending will be considered as well.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in accounting
- Four years or more of experience, preferably in public accounting
- Must have passed all parts of the CPA examination
- Proficient in partnership, S corporation, C corporation, and / or individual taxation
- Solid oral and written communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office software suite
- Excellent ability to perform technical tax research, summarize, and communicate findings
- Excellent skills in coaching and developing tax associates and interns
- Desire to give back to your community