The Tax Paraprofessional is responsible for working with the 1040 Group in the preparation of individual tax returns. These returns will consist of the federal 1040 and some multi-state individual income tax returns.
- Candidates should have 0-3 years of experience.
- Candidates must have a high school diploma or equivalent, Associates degree in Accounting is preferred.
- Candidates must be able to work in a fast paced environment ensuring that work is complete and accurate and have the ability to meet established deadlines.
- Candidates must have a strong attention to detail with the ability to proofread for accuracy and finalize documents professionally.
- Candidates must be able to work independently and take tasks from start to finish in a timely manner.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office software suite is required.
Promotion to the professional staff is possible upon completion of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in accounting and becoming CPA eligible in Texas.