Calvetti Ferguson is seeking paraprofessionals to join our tax department in the Small Business Practice. The Tax Paraprofessional is responsible for the review and organization of client data as well as preparation of both individual and small business tax returns and associated underlying supporting documentation. Candidates will be responsible for preparing a wide variety of tax returns including Forms 1040, 1120, 1065, and 1120S.
Previous experience in this area is preferred, but not required, as we have a strong on-the-job training program.
This is an excellent opportunity to get in on the ground floor of one of the fastest-growing public accounting firms in Texas with significant growth potential for those candidates who are pursuing an accounting degree.
- Associates degree in accounting preferred, but not required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact well with your team
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment
- Willing to work overtime during typical tax “busy seasons”