The Tax Manager is responsible for the implementation of tax planning ideas, overseeing client tax compliance projects, provides thought leadership to the partner group while actively developing and mentoring other members of the Tax practice. The candidate develops and maintains strong client relationships, coordinates with Partners, Managers, and staff. Candidates need to understand and manage firm risk on tax services performed. The candidate is expected to assist in identifying and delivering high-value tax planning ideas for clients.
- Minimum of 5 years total experience, including a minimum of 2 years’ experience reviewing federal and state tax returns for partnerships, corporations, and individuals.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in accounting.
- Active CPA license.
- Experience in advanced technical and tax consulting skills in the areas of partnership formation and operations.
- Experience with private equity funds and their portfolio companies is preferred.
- Corporate income tax provision experience and individual taxation is a plus.