The Tax Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing accurate and timely tax return processing support to the department. Candidate needs to be able to maintain the firm’s due date tracking / workflow management system and adhere to department policies and best practices to balance the workload and meet aggressive timelines. This candidate is responsible for processing and handling tax returns, extension of time to file requests, and various client documents.
• High School diploma or equivalent, Associates Degree is a plus
• 3 plus years of administrative support
• Professional services experience preferred
• Ability to simultaneously manage a wide variety of tasks and priorities
• Must live out the firm’s core values in all daily interactions
• Must be highly approachable and willing to assist in advancing Tax Department priorities and needs