The Receptionist is a part-time administrative position responsible for maintaining the front desk at our location in The Woodlands. The Receptionist is the first point of contact for our company. They will welcome guests, properly screen all calls, maintain the reception area, etc. Candidates should have a pleasant, warm and welcoming personality. The Receptionist should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledgeable of office management systems (including technology, printers, copiers and fax machines).
- General proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Proficient time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise.
- Pays attention to detail.
- Exhibits problem-solving skills.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Must have reliable form of transportation.
- Must be capable of lifting 25 pounds.
- Proficient in English.
- High School diploma (Associates degree a plus, but not required).
- 1 – 2+ years of proven work-experience in an Administrative role.
- Experience in a professional services firm environment is a plus, but not required.