The Receptionist is an Administrative position responsible for maintaining the front desk at our Houston location. As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company, you will welcome guests, properly screen all calls, and maintain the reception area. Candidates should have a pleasant, warm and welcoming personality. Candidates should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position.
- High School degree (Bachelors or Associates preferred, but not required)
- 1-2+ years of proven work-experience in similar Administrative role.
- General proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Proficient time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise.
- Detail oriented.
- Exhibits problem-solving skills.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Must have reliable form of transportation.
- Must be capable of lifting 25 pounds.
- Proficient in English