Location: Houston (HQ) or Dallas office.
The Marketing Manager is focused on driving lead generation and maximizing brand awareness through the thoughtful development and execution of marketing campaigns to external audiences, including current and prospective clients, future team members, referral sources, the media, and the communities within which we operate. Working with stakeholders, the candidate will develop strategies, drive high impact marketing initiatives, and execute the brand communication plan to support business objectives. This position will report to the Marketing Director.
The ideal candidate has experience in professional services marketing, project management, and strong analytical capabilities. This results-oriented marketing professional will work with leadership team members, partners, business development, and vendors to lead marketing and communications efforts to support the business.
- Work closely with the Marketing Director to define and execute marketing plans
- Create and execute strategic, targeted, and impactful go-to-market initiatives
- Drive content marketing strategies to generate engagement among prospective clients and convert them to marketing qualified leads.
- Project manage development of thought leadership assets (blog posts, case studies, videos, etc.)
- Help develop and manage marketing budget
- Act as a trusted marketing advisor with the confidence to ask stakeholders probing questions, give input, and lobby for ideas
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a corporate environment with a proven track record of developing and executing B2B go-to-market strategies
- Adept at using marketing automation technologies and tools and leveraging them to develop marketing campaigns that drive results
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, WordPress, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Hootsuite, Pardot (marketing automation) and Salesforce (CRM).
- Ability to work autonomously/independently, while maintaining connectivity with the Marketing Director and other team members
- Prior experience in a professional services environment strongly preferred
- Ability to project manage multiple complex marketing campaigns
- Demonstrate a keen attention to detail with the ability to prioritize, pivot and execute in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proficient written and verbal communication, presentations, listening and influencing skills
- Ability to articulate complex subject matter in a straightforward, concise and easily digestible manner for broad audiences
- Desire to succeed and a strong willingness and capacity to learn
- Poise and confidence to professionally interact with all levels of leadership
- Ability to build relationships with the practice leadership team, business development executives, and marketing colleagues to meet business objectives and establishing yourself as a marketing subject matter expert.
- Ability to travel domestically and work nights and weekends, as needed
Calvetti Ferguson is a regional CPA and advisory firm based in Texas. We have offices in Houston, Dallas, Fort Worth, San Antonio, and The Woodlands. As trusted business advisors to privately held and public companies, private equity funds, family offices, and high-net-worth individuals, we provide assurance, tax, advisory, accounting, and technology risk services. Recognized two years in a row by Forbes as one of America’s Top Recommended Tax and Accounting Firms, Calvetti Ferguson is also an INSIDE Public Accounting Top 200 and Fastest Growing Firm. Our culture is based on our core values and mission to be the best accounting firm by continuously adding value to our clients, developing our people, and positively impacting our communities.
Our competitive benefits package includes:
- Open PTO
- Parking garage stipend
- Annual bonuses and other incentives
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Team member referral bonus
- Client referral sales bonus