A summer internship with Calvetti Ferguson Marketing in our Houston, Texas office offers you the opportunity to be part of a team that values learning new skills, utilizing data and automation, and working with other teams to achieve the best possible results.
Our internships allow you to provide your energy and knowledge as you experience similar projects as our full-time hires. We believe internships are a great way for us to get to know you and for you to get to know our firm.
Our firm serves clients throughout the lifecycle of their businesses with services including Tax, Assurance, Advisory, Technology Risk, and Accounting. The Marketing Team is central to the firm’s success. We are responsible for increasing brand awareness, promoting new services, and generating leads.
Your internship experience could include the following activities:
- Orientation and training events, social activities, and opportunities to meet and interact with firm leadership, employees, and other interns.
- Participating in continuous coaching conversations with your manager, who will provide direction throughout your internship.
- Working with an assigned mentor who can provide further guidance and help you with the technical challenges of your role, as well as help navigate the day-to-day corporate environment.
- Giving a presentation at the end of the summer to the marketing team and key stakeholders. This is an opportunity for you to demonstrate what you learned in your internship and provide insight on your experience.
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Greater than 60 hours of earned college credit
- Graduation date of May 2023 or later
- Available for a minimum of eight continuous weeks
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Previous marketing or related internship(s)