The International Tax Manager will be responsible for all phases of client engagements by working with his/her team in providing tax compliance and planning services to international and domestic middle-market companies and their owners. The International Tax team assists clients with domestic, state, and international tax matters in addition to global and US legislative developments, meeting global reporting requirements, and implementing comprehensive tax strategies. Our International Tax Services consists of compliance, income tax provision, and consulting for both inbound and outbound clients as well as coordination with our international PrimeGlobal affiliate firms. Consulting services include, but are not limited to, international and domestic tax reform planning and optimization, foreign tax credit planning, structuring of US and international mergers/acquisitions/dispositions, transfer pricing strategies, and treaty analysis.
An International Tax Manager is relationship-driven and is responsible for identifying and developing custom tax strategies, will participate in the firm’s practice development efforts by assisting with attracting and serving new clients, expand services to existing clients, and help recruit and retain additional team members. The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong leadership skills, deliver exceptional client service, and maintain strong client relationships. A Calvetti Ferguson International Tax Manager is an excellent communicator, will work passionately to become recognized as a subject matter expert (SME), and seek to establish a strong personal brand.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant tax experience including US and international tax compliance, consulting, and research.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience supervising multiple direct reports and reviewing their work product.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in accounting, JD, or JD – LLM.
- Active CPA or JD license.
- Well established technical skillset related to US tax compliance and planning.
- Broad exposure to U.S. International income taxation and transfer pricing.
- Strong project management, organizational, and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.