This position will be responsible for all phases of client engagements by working with the team in providing all US tax compliance and planning services to both domestic and international middle market companies and their owners. In addition, they will handle all aspects of their clients’ US federal, state, and international tax compliance and planning matters in addition to global and US legislative developments, meeting global reporting requirements, and implementing comprehensive tax strategies. Our international tax services consist of compliance, income tax provision, and consulting for both inbound and outbound clients as well as coordination with our international PrimeGlobal affiliate firms. Consulting services include, but are not limited to, US tax planning, international and domestic tax optimization, foreign tax credit planning, structuring of US and international mergers/acquisitions/dispositions, transfer pricing strategies, and treaty analysis.
This position is relationship driven and responsible for identifying and developing custom tax strategies, participating in the firm’s practice development efforts by attracting and serving new clients, expanding services to existing clients, and helping recruit and retain additional team members. The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong leadership skills, deliver exceptional client service, and maintain strong client relationships. A Calvetti Ferguson Federal Tax Manager (International Emphasis) is an excellent communicator, will work passionately to become recognized as a subject matter expert (SME), and seek to establish a strong personal brand.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant tax experience including US and international tax compliance, consulting, and research
- Minimum of 2 years of experience supervising multiple direct reports and reviewing their work product
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in accounting, JD, or JD – LLM
- Active CPA or JD license
- Well established technical skillset related to US tax compliance and planning
- Broad exposure to U.S. International income taxation and transfer pricing
- Strong project management, organizational, and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills