The Executive Assistant provides high-level administrative support by assisting the Managing Partner in staying on task and organized, maintaining his calendar, coordinating travel, monthly expense reports, and other various administrative tasks. The EA will also train and supervise the receptionist in each office and serve as a backup to the receptionists. In addition, the EA coordinates internal events, firm-wide and team meetings. This EA must be creative, proactive and enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community-oriented. This individual must have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, technology, administrative and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field preferred
- Three to five years’ prior experience in mid- to senior-level administration, business, management, or related field
- Experience in a professional services environment is a plus.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to concentrate on multiple projects/tasks at once
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills