This role is based in Dallas. The Assurance Manager is a professional position responsible for the overall audit process for clients. The nature of this position requires direct contact with company employees at all levels as well as contact with clients, representatives, vendors, and other business-related representatives.
- Candidates should have a Master’s degree in accounting.
- Five-plus years of financial statement audit experience at a public accounting firm.
- A desire to develop younger professionals.
- A CPA license is required.
- Industry experience in construction, real estate, manufacturing, distribution, or energy is strongly desired.
- Experience working with privately-held clients is a plus.