The individual who thrives in Advisory can break out of rigid role expectations, get comfortable with discomfort, and accept the uncertainty of undertaking a journey without a map. A passion for learning and personal development drives you. You opt-in to experiences that challenge you and persevere in the face of failure. You celebrate the success of others and accept your own success as part of the process, not as the end result. Your talent is dynamic and ever improving as you view challenges as opportunities, acknowledge and embrace your weaknesses as well as the weaknesses in others, learn to give and receive feedback, and prioritize growth over external approval. You understand why you do the things that you do. You are comfortable avoiding your comfort zone.
The work you want to do may include, but will not be limited to:
- Project Management
- Data manipulation
- Working with clients to understand their business to perform business valuations
- Performing Quality of Earnings analysis
- Forecast Validation
- Litigation and financial expert witness work
- Business and Accounting Process Improvement
- Report writing, both summary and detailed.
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Internal CPE Program Management
- Administrative tasks ad resource coordination
- Business Development
You will do all the above, plus more, from day one.
- Candidates should have at least 0-2 years of experience.
- Candidates must well rounded in business theory and technical business skills
- Candidates who have a 3.5 GPA and a Bachelor’s or Master’s in accounting, finance, economics will be considered however, other majors will be considered but must possess business theory and technical business skills
- CPA eligible in Texas or CPA licensed preferred.