The Accounting Services Senior Associate is responsible for the timely completion of month-end and year-end accounting processes and the preparation of financial statements for clients in a wide variety of industries. This role will be the primary contact with clients and should have good interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills. They will also review and train associates.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 3-5 years of public accounting experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Working knowledge of the full accounting cycle
- Proficiency in Quickbooks (Sage / Peachtree, Dynamics or Wolfpack is a plus)