The accounting services senior is responsible for the timely and accurate completion of periodic accounting processes and the preparation of financial statements for multiple clients in a wide variety of industries. Routine tasks will include recording of transactional activity (bank account entries, fixed asset set up, etc) account reconciliations, balance sheet review and analysis, and P&L review and analysis.
Project management experience is a plus as the senior will be responsible for managing multiple engagements simultaneously with competing deadlines. The senior may serve as the primary contact with clients and should have good interpersonal skills and problem solving skills. They will also review and train associates and a focus on personal and team development is expected. Candidate should be willing to work after hours and some weekends.
This position is open for our Fort Worth, Dallas, or Houston office location.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Preference given to candidates with plans to obtain a CPA license
- 3-5 years of experience, preferably a combination of public accounting and industry roles
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Working knowledge of the full accounting cycle, including transactional and GL accounting up through month end close and reporting
- Proficiency in Quickbooks (Sage / Peachtree, Dynamics or Wolfpack is a plus)