The Accounting Services Manager is responsible for overseeing accounting services provided to clients while developing and maintaining strong client relationships. The candidate should have the ability to analyze client accounting reports, identify problems, and direct the accounting team on how to resolve those errors. The Accounting Services Manager is expected to have strong project management skills, ability to manage multiple client accounts, and to mentor and develop other members of the accounting group.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Minimum of 7 years of total experience in public accounting, including a minimum of 2 years of experience as an Accounting Manager.
- Complete knowledge of financial statements.
- Complete understanding of the full accounting cycle.
- Experience with payroll processes, payroll reporting, 1099s, and sales tax reporting.
- Experience using QuickBooks, Excel, and Word is required; Sage/Peachtree, Dynamics or Wolfpack is a plus.
- Experience in accounting for medical, construction, oil & gas, manufacturing, and real estate industries is a plus.