The Accounting Services Associate will work with multiple clients managing their general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and payroll. They will assist clients with month-end accounting processes and preparation of financial reports. The Accounting Services Associate is expected to be organized, manage multiple tasks, and have excellent communication skills.
- Associate’s degree in accounting or equivalent experience
- 2 – 5 years total accounting experience
- Proficiency using Excel, Word and Quickbooks
- Complete understanding of the full accounting cycle, including AR, AP, and cash management
- 1 – 2 years experience in public accounting
- Experience with Sage / Peachtree, Dynamics and/or Wolfpack
- Experience with payroll processes, payroll reporting, and sales tax reporting