The accounting services associate is responsible for the timely completion of month-end accounting processes and the preparation of financial reports. The associate will maintain organized contact with firm employees and client representatives. Candidates should have experience with payroll processes, payroll reporting, and sales tax reporting.
- Associates degree or 3-5 years of accounting experience
- Proficiency in Excel and Word
- Working knowledge of balance sheet and income statement accounts
- Working knowledge of the full accounting cycle
- Proficiency in Quickbooks (Sage / Peachtree, Dynamics or Wolfpack is a plus)