Accounting services is responsible for the timely and accurate completion of periodic accounting processes and the preparation of financial statements for multiple clients in a wide variety of industries. Routine tasks will include recording of transactional activity (bank account entries, fixed asset set up, etc), account reconciliations, balance sheet review, and analysis, and P&L review and analysis. The associate will be expected to prioritize multiple engagements with competing deadlines with the assistance of managers.
The associate will be expected to have good interpersonal skills, as well as critical thinking and problem-solving skills. The candidate should be willing to work after hours and some weekends.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Preference is given to candidates with plans to obtain a CPA license
- 1-3 years of experience in either public accounting or industry roles
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Understanding of the full accounting cycle, including transactional and GL accounting up through month-end close and reporting
- Proficiency in Quickbooks (Sage / Peachtree, Dynamics, or Wolfpack is a plus)