Internships: We Hire for Tax
Calvetti Ferguson provides clients with a full range of tax services, including comprehensive tax planning, international tax consulting, federal and state tax credits and incentives, multi-state tax issues, and tax controversy matters. Our tax professionals advise middle-market businesses, private equity firms, and high-net-worth individuals, and a diverse variety of other industries providing insight beyond the tax code.
What does interning with Calvetti Ferguson look like?
- Assist in all aspects of the preparation of tax returns, such as partnership, corporate, individual, multi-state, and international tax returns.
- Work on a variety of tax consulting and research projects
- Hands-on experience working on individual, corporate, partnership, multi-state, and international returns
- Participate in our connection team’s program at Calvetti Ferguson
- Off-site happy hours, team-building activities, professional development opportunities, and more
- Employees that pass the Texas CPA certification within the required time frame are eligible for an employee bonus
Want to hear from our tax interns?
Calvetti Ferguson is ready to help you develop your career and lead you on the right path to grow in an inclusive team-oriented environment. From recruiting events at college campuses to in-depth interviews and dinners, our recruiting team wants to learn more about you and help you gain knowledge of what life at Calvetti Ferguson looks like.