Internships: We Hire for Advisory
Our professionals advise clients in a wide range of industries, including oil & gas (upstream, downstream & midstream), energy services, private equity, hospitality, healthcare, real estate, construction, manufacturing & distribution, technology, and business services.
What does interning with Calvetti Ferguson look like?
- Develop and execute various projects such as mergers and acquisitions, quality of earnings, business valuation, litigation support, and corporate consulting
- Work with a team of individuals in the advisory department towards the common goal of helping clients
- Participate in our connection team’s program at Calvetti Ferguson
- Off-site happy hours, team-building activities, professional development opportunities, and more
- Employees that pass the Texas CPA certification within the required time frame are eligible for an employee bonus
Want to hear from our advisory interns?
Calvetti Ferguson is ready to help you develop your career and lead you on the right path to grow in an inclusive team-oriented environment. From recruiting events at college campuses to in-depth interviews and dinners, our recruiting team wants to learn more about you and help you gain knowledge of what life at Calvetti Ferguson looks like.